For Private Families and Individuals
For private families and individuals
Through our broker dealer, First Allied Securities, Inc., we work with any number of banks and financial institutions maintaining custodial relationships, accounts directly held at mutual fund companies and insurance firms, or directly managed accounts. Examples of custodial firms we work with include:
- Pershing, LLC, a subsidiary of the Bank of NY Mellon
- Fidelity Investments Institutional Services Company, Inc.
- Franklin Templeton Investments of Franklin Resources, Inc.
- PIMCO of Allianz Global Investors Distributors, LLC.
- American Funds of the Capital Group Companies.
Finally, we have access to some well-known money managers. If you have experience working with a specific fund family or manager, we may be working with them as well! Call us for information on the vast list financial institutions that we have access to through First Allied Securities.
Products and accounts that can be analyzed, arranged, or purchased through our office for individuals include all of the following:
- managed money or asset-based managed accounts
- Both tax-advantaged and taxable accounts for individuals
- stocks and bonds
- mutual funds, index funds, and exchange-traded funds
- brokered CDs
- structured or principal protected products
- managed futures
- life and health insurance
- fixed and variable annuities
- limited partnerships
- educational savings accounts
For investment relationships we have established for corporate or institutional clients, click here.
* * *
Securities and advisory services offered through First Allied Securities, Inc. (Member FINRA/SIPC).